Samsung just released a $99 smart watch which is small, comfortable, light weight, and has a very long battery life. In this video, I review the pros and cons as well as the functions and features of this new smart watch.
On Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Rj9HKc
Some extra review notes:
* How tight does it need to be? It was able to detect my heart rate on the least tight notch (tightest it goes on my wrist is the fourth tightest notch) – this may be less accurate though. The watch was extremely loose on my wrist here
* Range? This is Bluetooth 5.0, so the range matches that
* Does the Galaxy fit operate independently of a phone? – yes. You just will not be able to see phone notifications, location specific items, or anything else which requires external communication. All watch features function just fine (sleep, pedometer, heart rate, etc.)
* Waterproof? – Yes, rated to 5ATM which means splashing, showering, swimming, and more, but no scuba diving or extreme water sports
* Find my galaxy fit feature – must be connected to the phone, but it connects automatically
* Find my phone feature – great way to find your phone, even when it is on silent
* User manual was not working for me in the Galaxy Wear app
* Very light and comfortable
* Some cons – this watch unfortunately does not have GPS or any on board storage for music. This watch also uses a pedometer which is an inaccurate way of tracking your runs or walks.
* The on board heart rate monitor is nice, and the sleep tracking is a fascinating feature. These two are my favorite features of this watch.
2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS: https://amzn.to/2T72vA7
WHAT GEAR DO I USE?
My camera: https://amzn.to/2rxDZ09
My microphone: https://amzn.to/2Ias66q
My audio recorder: https://amzn.to/2rE8amz
My tripod: https://amzn.to/2IebL0V
My video editor: https://amzn.to/2rAdN44
Please comment below with any questions you might have. Thank you all for watching! I appreciate you!
Disclaimer: This video is purely based on my experiences, research, and opinions. You and only you are responsible for your actions. I made this channel to advise viewers and I truly hope to help you all out. I love making these videos and connecting with my viewers!
This channel is monetized via YouTube ads as well as some affiliate links. If a purchase is made after clicking the link, I will receive a small commission at no extra charge to the buyer. Thank you all for watching!